Drug Rehab Center Licensing & Certification2017-09-25T11:01:06+00:00

Drug Rehab Center Licensing & Certification

In the State of California , most Drug and Alcohol addiction treatment facilities will need to be licensed by the Department of Health Care Services (DHCS).

Licensure is required for any 24-hour residential facility that provides one or more of the following services: detoxification, group sessions, individual sessions, educational sessions, or alcoholism or drug abuse recovery or treatment planning.  If a facility exceeds the minimum levels of service quality and is in substantial compliance with the State program standards, specifically the Alcohol and/or Other Drug Certification Standards, it will be eligible for certification.

Please see the following link and look under the section titled “Resources” for a current list of drug and alcohol treatment facilities that are licensed and certified and for those that have had their licenses revoked or suspended:


If you determine that a facility has been operating without a license or with a license that has been suspended or revoked, please notify the DHCS or call Lanzone Morgan, LLP to determine if you may have a claim against a drug and alcohol rehabilitation facility.

Drug Rehab Links

1 Step 1
Contact Us
We offer free, convenient attorney consultations to discuss your potential case.
Nameyour full name
PhoneOffice or home
How Did You Find Us?pick one!
Description of your matteror Concerns
0 /